Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
PLA is a biobased polymer derived from natural resources and offers a significant reduction in carbon footprint compared to oil-based plastics.
We carefully monitor compliance with all conditions for storing goods. PLA is very sensitive to storage conditions (dark, dry and dust free).
Manufacturer PLA: Total Corbion
- making filaments for 3D printers
- production of raw materials for biodegradable packaging
- manufacture of containers for drinks
- food packaging production
- manufacture of disposable tableware
- production of surgical threads and pins
Certificates: EN-13432 standard, TUV Austria (OK Compost) and European Bioplastics.
Composition: 100% PLA
Price: 6400 USD/mt